Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016: Building Healthy Habits and Routines!


I want my 2016 to be all about building and maintain healthy every day habits and routines.  At a glance it may seem like I am adding to my already busy life, but in reality many of my goals and resolutions will make my life easier.  My hope is to basically declutter my routines, home, and body so that I have more time and energy for my little family J.  So… without further ado, I invite you to read my goals and resolutions for 2016! 

2016 Goals and Resolutions:

Diet:

  • Become a meal prep master.  That means we are going to be having healthy home cooked meals EVERY DAY around here.
  • Control my milk allergy – that means, NO MILK in anything L
  • Avoid added sugar (milkless chocolate chips in trail mix are ok, but sugar in coffee and baked goods are a no-no.)
  • Take my Ningxia Red every day morning and night!
Exercise

  • Rehabilitate my knee.  For those of you that don’t know, my exercise has been minimal since I hurt my knee in June.  I will be seeing an awesome physical therapist soon and I need to be disciplined about oiling up my knee and doing my exercises at home EVERY DAY!!!

My living room when it is actually clean... isn't it peaceful?
Mental

  • Build household organization routines.  My husband often jokes, “una casa limpia es una señal de una vida desperdiciada” (a clean home is a sign of a wasted life), but I disagree.  A clean and organized home helps me feel accomplished, relaxed, motivated, and focused.
  • Continue to play and read with Max every day.
  • Spread the love of essential oils – these have changed my life for the better and I want to share that with people.

Financial

  • Do what Dave Ramsey recommends: tell my money where to go at the beginning of every month... and follow through of course!


What is your # 1 goal for the New Year?

1 comment: